NEXTOP Co. Ltd
12Floor, 72F Building, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower (Plot E6, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Me Tri Commune, Tu Liem District, Hanoi.)
NEXTOP Co. Ltd (former POSISMO HANOI) is a Japanese company whose headquarters is located in Tokyo. We are focusing on online businesses which include online financial services, IT software development services, IT system operation and maintenance services and management consulting services. We are targeting at worldwide customers with a vision to become the most dynamic one in online services industry.
In Vietnam, we are expanding very fast at the moment and therefore, we are in short of the talented people who can work with us to materialize our said vision.
We are all aware that online companies must run at full speed to compete in every moment every day. As a matter of fact, we must run at full speed ourselves to take our chances.
We are waiting for those who can run at full speed from the heart.
Company size: 25-99
Contact person: Mr. Khiem
Java Developer (2 Positions at Junior level)
Java Developer Job Purpose:
- Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Involve in design and develop financial service system;
- Create detailed design, basic design and functional specs documents.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality;
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests;
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives;
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers;
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools;
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms;
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools;
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Around 1 year experience or Fresher in software and software package development, especially in JAVA, J2EE, MySQL, DB2;
- Have knowledge of XML, Servlet, HTML, CSS;
- Have knowledge of DBMS (MySQL, DB2…);
- Experienced in Struts, Hibernate, ActiveMQ is an advantage;
- Experienced in Client – Server (socket/TCPIP) programming is an advantage;
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, UNIX commands and scripting, Ant, Aspect-J, JUnit shall be advantage;
- Experience in Web Services, JackBe NQ Suite, EDIFACT, Shipping Industry Knowledge will be desirable shall be advantage;
- Should be strong in communication skills.**Personality Requirements
– Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability of working independent and teamwork, can work under high pressure.
– Ready to work overtime.
- Salary: Competitive with lucrative add-ons;
- Working hours: 9:00 ~ 17:00 (5 days per week);
- Bonus : Twice a year (equivalent to 2 months salary);
- Salary : Competitive remuneration package (based on skills and experience);
- Well-equipped with insurance package;
- Salary Review: 2 times/year based on employee’s performance and contribution;
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Having opportunities to go abroad to Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and many other countries.
It’s compulsory to apply for the job by filling in our Application/CV outlet in the link below:
- CHÚNG TÔI CHỈ CHẤP NHẬN CÁC ỨNG VIÊN NỘP HỒ SƠ/CV THEO ĐƯỜNG LINK SAU:
- Please do not send application/CV via Vietnamworks.
- We would accept application/CV in English only.
Preferred language (For applications)